Quick & Easy Meals
2 cups broccoli florets
2 cups sliced carrots
1/2 of a peeled orange, cut into large chunks
1/4 cup KRAFT Italian Dressing
2 tsp. soy sauce
1/4 cup toasted PLANTERS Cashews
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Toss pork, broccoli, carrots, orange, dressing and soy sauce in bowl.
POKE small holes in bottom of large disposable aluminum foil pan. Spoon pork mixture into pan. Place pan on grate of grill; close lid. Grill 15 min., stirring often, until pork is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender.
SPRINKLE with cashews. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
To prepare pasta, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; sauté 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan. Add minced garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Add balsamic vinegar and baby spinach; cook for 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Stir in pesto and evaporated fat-free milk. Bring to a boil, and cook for 2 minutes. Add crumbled goat cheese; cook until cheese melts, stirring constantly. Return chicken to pan; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Combine chicken mixture and pasta, tossing well to coat. Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup chopped drained tomatoes.
Peanut-Sesame Stir Fry
1 cup Kraft Catalina Dressing
1/4 Cup Kraft Peanut Butter
3 tbsp. each soy sauce and lemon juice
2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
1 lb. Peeled shrimp
1 can drained sliced water chestnuts
3 sliced green onions
1 cubed zucchini
1 each cubed green and red pepper
1 can drained mandarin orange segments
1. Mix together dressing, peanut butter, soy sauce and lemon juice
2. Stir fry sesame seeds and shrimp in 1/3 of the prepared sauce in wok or heavy skillet
3. Add remaining ingredients, except for mandarin orange sections and noodles; cook until vegetables are tender. Add mandarin oranges and remaining sauce. Serve over noodles.
Banana Chocolate Bread
2 eggs lightly beaten
1 cup mashed bananas
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup milk
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 100% bran cereal
1/2 Cup granulated sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
2 squares semi-sweet chocolate, grated
1. Stir eggs, bananas, oil and milk together until well blended.
2. Add flours, bran, sugar, baking powder and chocolate, stir until just moistened
3. pour into lightly greased 8 x 4 loaf pan
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until done. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan, cool completely on rack